Terms & Conditions
In order to purchase courses on the Site, you are required to register and to select a password and user name, which shall consist of an email address you provide ("User ID"). If you register, you agree to provide us with accurate and complete registration information.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password; you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and password, whether or not you authorize such activities. Any User ID and password for your access to the Site shall be for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password of which you become aware, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
C. Use of Site
courses.mirrormedicine.com grants you personal use of the Site. This does not include: any resale or commercial use of the Site or content therein.
Any unauthorized use of the Site will terminate the permission by these Terms and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws and communications regulations and statutes. All violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Permitted uses of the courses.mirrormedicine.com Site include: playing course tutorial videos, completing requested questionnaires and browsing the modules on the Site for personal use.
D. Restrictions on Use
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice contained in or on the Site;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Site;
- use the Site and/ or any User Content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law; or
- collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph.
- I agree to the storage and use of my personal data by the Association A.I.R.F.I. for the promotion and the information of their initiatives and their treatment to the extent necessary for the continuation of the statutory purposes. I am aware that in case of non-provision of personal data, the Association A.I.R.F.I. It will be unable to permit membership or course enrolment.
- The communication of my personal information to anyone other than the Association A.I.R.F.I., to the extent specified in the statement and in particular for the realisation of the purposes for which I provided my data to the A.I.R.F.I Association.
- According to Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code concerning the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
E. Student Conduct
This training is intended to prepare enrolled Students to apply the basic method of Dien Chan Zone® (Italian Facial Reflexology) for therapeutic purposes only and will earn them the professional title ‘Operator’ upon successful completion. This course does not qualify the Student to train others in Dien Chan Zone® nor to offer workshops, conferences or classes of any kind. By accepting these terms, you hereby acknowledge the appropriate use of this training includes:
- Application of Dien Chan Zone® on self and others for therapeutic care
- Sharing of maps with others in a one-on-one capacity so that they may practice the technique on themselves
- The sharing of reflex projections without instructions online, in the press, for public display, and in other public spheres
You also understand that it is not appropriate to use the training to:
- Offer your services to train or educate others in Dien Chan Zone® except to the extent expressly permitted above.
- Modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon, sell, rent, or in any other way commercially exploit any portion of the course materials.
- Use the course content, intentionally or unintentionally, to violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law.
You agree that your health and safety is your own sole responsibility. You hereby acknowledge that your decision to receive training or participate in this course is voluntary, along with all risks associated therewith.
You understand that your access to this online course will terminate 3 months after the course launches (unless otherwise stated in the sales material) and that it is your responsibility to complete all classes before then.
Due to the immediately consumable nature of this product you understand that all purchases are final and that this online training course is not eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer to an in person training course.
I. AIRFI Terms of Membership
By acceptin these terms you agree to the following:
a) The conservation and use of your personal data by the Association A.I.R.F.I. for the promotion and information of their initiatives and their processing to the extent necessary for the continuation of the statutory purposes. You are aware that in the case of not providing personal data, the Association A.I.R.F.I. it will be impossible to proceed with my membership.
b) To the communication of your personal data to other subjects different from the Association A.I.R.F.I., within the limits of what is indicated in the informative and in particular for the realization of the purposes for which I have provided my data to the Association A.I.R.F.I.
c) To receive emails containing information on the activities managed by the Association A.I.R.F.I., as well as informative messages on topics related to the disciplines for which I have requested membership to the Association A.I.R.F.I.
d) To publish your image contained in the context of photographs and / or movies recorded during the activities organized by the Association A.I.R.F.I. and / or by other subjects belonging to the Association A.I.R.F.I. or to which the A.I.R.F.I. adheres.
Pursuant to art. 13 L. n. 675 of 31/12/96 and of the art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/03, the subject declares to have been informed of their rights regarding data processing and in particular that it is his right to object to the processing, request cancellation, request changes or updates, by contacting the Data Manager at the headquarters legal association.
Object: information pursuant to art. 13 of the L. n. 675 of 31/12/96 and of the art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/03
You inform pursuant to art. 13 of the l .. n. 675 of December 31, 1996 and art. 13 of the legislative decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, which is in possession of personal data.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of your data is carried out for associative needs and for the fulfilment of associative, legal, tax and insurance obligations.
The data will be processed with the aid of electronic and / or computer tools and will be stored in computer media, on paper or on any other type of suitable support; everything will be done in full compliance with the minimum security measures in accordance with the technical regulations concerning minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
OBLIGATORY NATURE AND CONSEQUENCES OF DATA REFUSAL
The provision of data is mandatory for everything concerning associative, legal, tax and insurance obligations; therefore any refusal to provide such data will determine the impossibility by A.I.R.F.I. to give course to associative relationships.
Non-provision of all data will not constitute legal or contractual obligations, it will be evaluated from time to time by the writer who will determine the consequent decisions related to the importance of the data required with respect to the management of the associative relationship.
SUBJECTS TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
Personal data relating to the treatment in question may be communicated:
1. to the national-regional headquarters of our company Association
2. to other clubs and / or sports promotion bodies within our organisation
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
In relation to the processing of personal data, the interested party has the right, pursuant to art. 7 (right of access of personal data and other rights) of the d. lgs. 196/2003:
1. to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. to obtain information:
a) on the origin of personal data; b) on the purposes and methods of their processing; c) on the logic applied in case of their treatment via electronic instruments; d) on identifying the details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2; e) on the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them, as appointed representative in the territory of the state, of managers or agents.
3. to oversee: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE courses.mirrormedicine.com SITE, AND OF ANY USER CONTENT, INFORMATION, ADVICE, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE SITE, IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT ALL SUCH INFORMATION AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE AVAILABILITY, OPERATION AND/OR USE OF THE SITE, AND ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE SITE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR RELIANCE ON ANY ASPECT OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL OTHER CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR DESCRIBED ON THE SITE. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE OR THE USER CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY ANY USER FROM US OR THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued to all participants who complete the entire course content before access is revoked (usually 4 months from course start date) and demonstrate adequate competence by required demonstration.
- Attempts to use any of the copyrighted training material to educate others in Dien Chan Zone® without meeting the standards as defined by the International Academy of Italian Facial Reflexology (AIRFI) would represent a violation of professional ethics and standards, as well as this agreement.