This 100 hour course includes mandatory homework and attendance at all classes. There is a mandatory final examination.
There is no automatic entry to the Advanced course as spaces are limited and a selection process is undertaken by AIRFI Academy teachers. Adequate skills and understanding of the Operator syllabus should be developed before applying to undertake this training.
This course is composed of 8 parts and weekly modules. It is under construction and will launch soon.
1. TCM and Dien Chan Zone®
2. Physiognomy (intoduction to face reading)
3. Treating allergies & intolerances
4. The 100 schemes of BQC
5. The Law of Similar Form
6. Body multi-reflex maps
7. Vietnamese massage
8. DCZ® Beauty Massage
9. DCZ® Cranial Reflexoogy
10. Facial Reflexology for first aid
11. Body tools + balms
12. Gua Sha on the face + body
13. Vietnamese hand reflexology
14. Lymphatic drainage with Facial Reflexology
15. Simplified massages
16. Introduction to the meridian system
17. Practical revision
18. Live group question and answer sessions
19. How to present approved workshops + presentations
20. Marketing advice + resources
21. Access to online course materials for 12 months from start date and continuing support in private group and membership site
Course concludes with formal written and practical examinations
Operators can apply for this training from within the EXPAND membership site.